Sunday, July 28, 2024

Sweet Holiday Wishes



Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet and Sassy Holiday Cheer
Paper: GKD White, SU Cherry Cobbler, Pecan Pie, and Festive Farmhouse
Ink: SU Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Tim Holtz Christmas Cookies Dies

Hello Stampers!  I'm here to share a card that I made for the Featured Stamper challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  Here is the card that I CASED:
For my card I started by die cutting the cookies.  Then I adhered them to the white layer on the card front.  I matted it with cherry cobbler and then I adhered it to the plaid paper on the card.  I made my card a mini slim line so I left off the sentiment.  I added a sentiment inside the card and added another cookie to the inside as well. 
That's all for now!  Thanks for stopping by!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment