Monday, July 15, 2024

Bee Thinking of You


Supplies:
Stamps: Pretty Pink Posh Bee Friends
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Gina K White and Kraft
Accessories: Copic Markers, SU Perennial Postage Dies and Dimensionals

Hello Stampers!  I'm here to share a card that I made for the Clean and Simple Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  The theme for the challenge is summer bugs.  As I went looking through my supplies I found this set by Pretty Pink Posh that I hadn't used yet.  So I stamped the sentiment and flower using my Misti and cut it out with the postage die.  Then I stamped, fussy cut, and colored the bee.  I layed out the bee and focal image so I could stamp the trail of the bee.  Then I adhered the focal image and popped up the bee using dimensionals.  When I was done I thought about adding some texture to the kraft background.  I went through my supplies and couldn't find anything that would work, so I left the background plain.  So this is a super CAS card!  
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment