Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I'm back from my adventure up north, and I have a card I made for my Dad. This layout is an old Mojo sketch that I loved but didn't have time to made when it was originally posted. I started with a kraft base, and added a brown mat to the patterned paper. The pp is really old I believe it is by deja views. For the panels I stamped the canvas su background in rich cocoa. The border is an ek success border punch from Michaels. The focal image is a stamp by Victorine Originals that I had gotten on ebay, and I pierced the bottom of the square. I added a little color using a prismacolored pencil. The sentiment is a dollar acrylic set. I cut it out with 1 3/8 inch circle punch and matted it with the 1 1/2 inch circle punch.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment