Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Stamp TV Sketch



I made this card for the Stamp TV sketch challenge! My cousin had a baby boy last week, so I will be sending this to her! I used my sizzix large scallop circle die to cut out the card. Then I pierced the scalloped edge. Next I cut out two circles white and light blue, and embossed the light blue with the CB EF swiss dots. For the focal image (by stampabilities) I stamped it in memento tuxedo black and colored a few accents in with copic markers, and outlined it in prismacolor: cold stone. The buttons are cut out using the sizzix button sizzlit, and I added dmc floss to the center. The sentiment is by studio G, I stamped it on a strip of light blue paper, and made it into a banner. I used my 1/4 inch square punch to make the triangle edges on it.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment