Thursday, January 31, 2019

Thinking of You

Supplies: Stamps: So Hoppy Together and Hampton Arts  Paper: Gina K heavy base weight and layering white cardstock and black onyx, SU cucumber crush  Ink: Gina K black amalgam ink, versamark  Accessories: MFT rectangle scalloped frames and stitched fishtail flags, Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder, SU layering circle framelits, googly eyes, copic markers, detail white embossing powder

Well today is my last day off, back to work tomorrow and then the weekend!  What a crazy weather week!!  Today I combined the Ways to Use It challenge on SCS (Going Dotty) with the Paper Players sketch challenge.  I die cut the scalloped rectangle frame in green and white.  Then I die cut a circle from the inside of the frame for my focal image.  Next I embossed the inside of the frame with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.  I adhered the frame and the inside of the frame to the card base.  Then I used my trusty stamp a ma jig to stamp the frog image.  I colored the frog using copic markers and then added some googly eyes, just because googly eyes are fun!  Lastly, I stamped and embossed my sentiment on a stitched fish tail die cut and adhered it to the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment