Saturday, August 1, 2020

Sweet Witch Halloween Greetings

Supplies:  Stamps:  Unity Stamp Company:  A Tiny Witch, SU Haunted Forest  Paper:  GKD black and white, Bazzill purple, Echo Park spider web patterned paper  Ink: Memento tuxedo black and VersaMark  Accessories:  copic markers, detail white embossing powder, dimensionals

Hello Stampers!!  I'm going from one holiday to the next!  When I saw the Paper Players sketch I immediately thought of this stamp.  

To make the card I started with a black card base.  Then I cut out a purple layer.  Next I went through my patterned paper to pick out a pattern for the diagonal strip.  I decided on some spider web patterned paper.  Then it was time to stamp and color the focal image.  I added a black mat to the focal image, and then I added a sentiment that I heat embossed on black cardstock.  After I adhered the sentiment, I popped up the focal image with dimensionals and added it to the card.  That completes the card!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Terri 

No comments:

Post a Comment