Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Christmas Mouse Greetings

Supplies:  Stamps:  Gina K Noelle Mouse  Paper: kraft, white, red cardstock and patterned paper unknown  Ink: Gina K jet black and VersaMark  Accessories:  circle die cut, triple banner punch, detail white embossing powder, copic markers

Hello Stampers!  Today I am participating in Gina K's Monthly Mix Challenge for August.  The challenge is to use white space.  This was my kind of challenge as I like to make clean and simple cards.  For this card I started with kraft square card base 4.25 x 8.5 and scored it in the middle.  Then I cut my next layer 3.25 x 3.25 in white.  I found a circle die cut that would accommodate the mouse and candy cane and die cut it in the center of the white panel.  Next I adhered the striped patterned paper behind the white circle.  I decided to work on the sentiment next.  I cut a strip of red cardstock, stamped the sentiment in VersaMark, and heat embossed it.  I used my triple banner punch to cut the sides of the sentiment.  Next I colored and cut out the mouse and candy cane.  When I was fussy cutting out the mouse I decided I would stamp the mouse onto the patterned paper so I wouldn't have to fussy cut the tail.  To finish the card I adhered the sentiment, mouse, and candy cane to the card.  And this completes my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri 

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Nailed it! Adorable card! Thank you for joining in the Gina K Designs challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete