Sunday, August 2, 2020

Peek A Boo Happy Halloween

Supplies:  Stamps:  SU Wonderfully Wicked and Spooky Sweets  Paper: GKD heavy base weight white and orange glitter paper  Ink: GKD jet black  Accessories:  Hero Arts circle infinity dies, and Spellbinders rectangle die

Hello Stampers!  Today brings us the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS.  The featured stamper this week is Lisa Foster.  I chose this card as inspiration for mine.

To make my card I started by die cutting the circle for the sentiment from the card base.  Next I embossed the Spellbinders rectangle die cut.  Then it was time to stamp.  I used my stamp a ma jig to stamp the spider web and cat.  Then I taped my card closed and stamped the sentiment on the inside of the card.  Lastly, I die cut an orange glitter frame for the sentiment and adhered it to the card.  My nieces love cats, so this card will be headed their way for Halloween!!  Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment