Friday, August 14, 2020

The Monster Mash

Supplies:  Stamps: Impression Obsession Monster Mash  Paper: GKD black and white, patterned papers from a variety of 6x6 paper pads.  Ink: Memento tuxedo black  Accessories:  copic markers, dimensionals, black Offray ribbon, black adhesive spots

Hello Stampers!  I'm back with another Halloween card.  I love the monsters in the Monster Mash stamps set, they are too cute and so fun to color.  The hardest part of making this card was picking out the patterned papers.  I was flipping through all of my 6x6 paper pads and I finally found a couple that would go together for this card.  I adhered all of my layers, added some ribbon, added the self adhesive dots, and the focal image to complete this card.  Now I have my Christmas cards and my Halloween cards complete!   Wow, that never happens.  I do have a nephew with a Halloween birthday, that will have to be my next project. 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment