Saturday, August 29, 2020

Happiest of Birthdays


 Supplies:  Stamps: SU Happiest of Birthdays and Daisy Lane  Ink: Lawn Fawn: lobster, carrot, sunflower  Paper: GKD white and black onyx  Accessories: SU rectangle stitched framelits, SU daisy punch, SU large gems

Hello!  Well I got my first week of work in, it was a long week.  So I decided to take some time to stamp today!  I found the Freshly Made Sketches, sketch of the week, and had some inspiration right away.

The birthday stamp came to my mind right away when I saw this sketch.  I originally wanted to use the Lawn Fawn sunflowers for the three circles but the big one was too big, and the small one was too small.  So I went digging through my supplies and found the Daisy Lane stamp set, and the smaller daisy was just right.  I thought it would be fun to have a rainbow look to the flowers, so that is how I chose my colors.  This was a pretty simple card to make, but I really like how it turned out.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Terri

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card! I love how you've added that fab sentiment on the main panel and surrounded it by flowers. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete