Friday, December 25, 2020

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Supplies: Stamps: Gina K Noelle Mouse Paper: kraft, white, real red, and silver glitter cardstock Ink: Memento tuxedo black Accessories: Gina K Decorative Tag Set and Master Layouts 3, Spellbinders scalloped circle, Offray ribbon, baker's twine, Copic markers, Cuttlebug embossing folder, white Gelly Roll pen

Merry Christmas Stampers!  I hope you all are having a wonderful day!  We are just at home today, we did all of our celebrating already.  So I thought I would participate in Gina K's Monthly Mix Challenge.  This month it is a tic tac toe challenge.
I chose to go diagonally and do the circle, square, and tag.  I also think this card works for the Free for All challenge on SCS, to use a speech bubble.  The tag is like the speech bubble for the mouse.

To start I cut the square card base from white, and cut the kraft layer.  I embossed the kraft layer with the snowy Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I felt like it needed something so I used a white gel pen and dotted the snowflakes in white.  I really like how it turned out.  Then it was time to work on the circle.  I used that cute mouse again.  I stamped it and die cut it out of white cardstock.  For the layers I cut a silver glitter circle and a red scalloped circle.  Next I colored in the mouse and added the Santa hat and candy cane after I colored and fussy cut them out.  I added a pom pom to the Santa hat and that completed the focal image of the card.  I adhered the focal image with dimensionals towards the center of the card, leaving room for the ribbon, and I attached the tag to the ribbon with baker's twine.  Then all that was left was to adhere all of the layers.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri



 

1 comment:

  1. Super Cute!!! Love that little mouse! Great use of the three elements of the challenge! Thank you for Playing along this month! <3

    ReplyDelete