Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Thinking of You

Supplies: Stamps: SU Painted Poppies, Hampton Art: Kelly's Thinking of You  Ink: VersaMark and Memento tuxedo black Paper: SU gray granite and white Accessories: SU gray granite ribbon and Copic markers

Hello Stampers!  Today is the Sketch Challenge on SCS.  Here is a picture of the sketch.

I started by stamping the poppy on the gray granite card stock with VersaMark ink and let it dry while I worked on the rest of the card.  I used my stamp a ma jig to stamp a row of the field of poppies.  Then I colored the flowers in with Copic markers.  Next I attached the ribbon using the stay put bow method.  After this I stamped the thinking of you sentiment, and attached the focal panel with dimensionals.  Lastly I adhered the layers together to complete the card.  And that completed my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri



 

No comments:

Post a Comment