Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Let's Celebrate You

Supplies: Stamps: Birds and Branches and Celebrate Sunflowers Ink: daffodil delight and crumb cake  Paper: white and crumb cake Accessories: Birds and More die cuts, Woodland embossing folder, twine, and circle die cut

Hello Stampers!  Today is the sketch challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.  Here is a picture of the sketch.

To make my card I started with the circle branch image.  I die cut it and then used a plain circle to turn it into more of a frame.  Then I die cut a plain white circle and adhered it to the back of the branch frame.  Next it was time for the bird.  I used daffodil delight by stamping off to get a softer yellow for the base, and then stamped on top of it with crumb cake.  I die cut it and adhered it to the branch frame.  Then for the three lines on the right I used the woodlands embossing folder to create those lines.  I adhered the circle frame onto the embossed panel, and then worked on the sentiment.  I decided to stamp and fussy cut it out, and popped it up onto the card with dimensionals.  And that completed my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri



 

No comments:

Post a Comment