Thursday, December 24, 2020

Wishing You Joy and a Happy New Year

Supplies: Stamps: Gina K Christmas Silhouettes Paper: Paper Studio patterned paper, Gina K black onyx and white, SU riding hood red Ink: VersaMark Accessories: Simon Says Stamp Big Joy, Simon Says Stamp Detail Ringlet Plate, Honey Bee Stamps: Winter Bouquets, Brutus Monroe alabaster white embossing powder, SU beaded pearls

Hello Stampers!  Merry Christmas everyone!!  I made this card for the Freshly Made Sketches, sketch of the week.  Here is the sketch:

I had fun making this card, I love using die cuts!  I started this card with the focal panel.  I used the ringlet plate on the focal panel to add some texture to the card.  Then I die cut the word joy and the poinsettia and adhered them to the center of the focal panel.  Next I stamped and embossed the sentiment and adhered them to the card.  After this I cut a piece of patterned paper to go behind the focal panel.  I used the same patterned paper as the letters to tie the card altogether.  I adhered the layers together and adhered them to my card base.  And that completed my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  

Terri



 

3 comments:

  1. I love this! The plaid is so cozy and the texture is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I love that plaid and your gorgeous flower. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete