Sunday, December 27, 2020

Let's Celebrate You

Supplies: Stamps: Celebrate Sunflowers Ink: Chocolate Chip Paper: white, old olive, bumblebee, and chocolate chip Accessories: Sunflower Dies, Bumblebee gingham ribbon and Linen Thread

Hello Stampers!  Happy Sunday!!  I still have another whole week off of school!  I am loving the time off!  Today is the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS.  Today's featured stamper is Ina, and this is the card that gave me inspiration for my card:
To make my card I started with a white card base.  For the flower I die cut the sunflower and leaves and adhered it to the white focal panel.  Then I trimmed off the excess with scissors.  I then stamped the sentiment with chocolate chip ink.  Then I remembered I had some bumblebee gingham ribbon and wanted to incorporate that onto the card.  So I attached it to the corner of the white panel and added a bow with linen thread.  All that was left was to adhere the panels together and attach it to the card base.  That's all for now!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Terri



 

No comments:

Post a Comment