Saturday, August 3, 2024

Spooky Wishes


Supplies:
Stamps: SU Playful Ghosts, Pretty Pink Posh: Ghost Friends
Paper: GKD White, American Crafts, SU Beautifully Penned DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: SU Spotlight on Nature Dies, Memory Box Ghastly Ghosts, Copic Markers

Hello Stampers!  I'm here to share a card I made for the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.
 
For my card I started by selecting the patterned papers.  The stripe and polka dots are from the Beautifully Penned DSP and the stars patterned paper I believe is from JoAnn.  I cut the pieces to create a background.  Then I stamped, die cut, and colored in my ghost.  I wanted to add more to the card, but I couldn't think of anything to add! So this is very clean and simple!!  For the inside I simply cut a piece of the star patterned paper, added a sentiment, and adhered some tiny ghosts to finish it off.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri

2 comments:

  1. I love the pops of color you added to that sweet image with all of the fun black and white patterns behind it. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black & white patterned papers work perfectly with the purple caped ghost witch! Such a fun design. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete