Monday, January 18, 2010

Fall to Layout



This is the first fall-to-layout sketch of the new year! I decided to make a one layer card for the sketch by embossing with my nestabilities. I stamped the flower from Live Your Dream inside the rectangle and added a white sheer bow. I stamped the flowers again and cut them out and adhered them with pop dots and added some self adhesive pink pearls to center of the flowers. The sentiment is from Papertrey's mega mixed messages. This card also works for the CAS challenge on SCS: cut it out! Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

  1. Just beautiful...my favorite from the sketch so far!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri,
    This card is beautiful with the embossing!
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Absolutely stunning, the embossing is perfect on here. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I caught sight of your card on Splitcoast and had to head over here to leave a comment. Your card is so elegant and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete