Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Scalloped Envelope Box

I had seen this box surfing the internet this weekend, and I had to try it out. I never did find any directions for the smaller box, but there are a lot of directions for a larger square box you can make. So I experimented and found out it is pretty easy! I simply die cut two of the scallop envelopes and trimmed the bottom flap of the envelope to 1/2" to match the side flaps. Then I adhered it together with score tape and punched out an oval using the smaller su oval punch. I embellished simply, since the recepient may just toss it... because the chocolates are so delicious. I used a cuttlebug diecut double heart, and added some ribbon. The paper is from Hobby Lobby, I'm pretty sure it is Paper Studio paper.



That's all for now!

3 comments:

  1. Cada que entro a ver su pagina, me enamoro más de sus proyectos; felicitaciones estan preciosos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I was searching for a project for my hostess appreciation and yours was my inspiration for this: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bPx9IUVceCw/S1cSzfAlq5I/AAAAAAAAAHk/TrkLAu1WNLk/s1600-h/2010+HA+2.jpg

    ReplyDelete