Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Gina K Sketch Challenge

The sketch challenge at Stamp TV this week was a fun one. I love the circles on this, it would be fun to use some of those small stamps that we all have. I will have to use this sketch again and try some of my small stamps. I wanted to use a set from GKD, this set is called Framed Flowers. I started by using one of each of the flowers, but then decided that one style of flower would be best. In the fourth circle I stamped the sentiment with one of the small flowers from the Framed Flowers set. I added some glitter to the center of the flowers. The patterned paper is from Martha Stewart, and I embossed the bottom using a cuttlebug embossing border. I added some self adhesive gems to sparkle it up a bit. I tied on some ribbon using the stay put bow technique. I just love what a finished look this technique provides!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment