Sunday, January 3, 2010

Featured Stamper

It was the last day of Christmas Vacation today, and I realized I didn't spend as much time stamping as I would have liked. So I spent the whole day in my craft room! What a treat! I made a few projects that I will be posting this week. I started with the Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS. This week the Featured Stamper was Ann. I found this card in her gallery and chose to case it. I recently purchased this set of nestabilities and was anxious to use it. My sister also picked up the new Martha heart punch for me, and my card started falling into place. I embossed the background the SU texture plate, and the sentiment is by hero arts.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love your heart and the MS punch was the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete