Monday, January 11, 2010

GKD Sketch Challenge

Sometimes ideas for a card come at the strangest times. For example I was getting ready for bed and it came to me to use this embossing folder for the GKD sketch challenge. Unfortunately I was too tired to go and make it, but thank goodness I actually remembered my idea the next day when I had time to make it! I knew I wanted the focal image to be cut out for the oval, and I had wanted to use the script cb embossing folder for the background. When I ran it through the cuttlebug I didn't like it, so I looked down and saw the remaining piece of the embossed bird image and the light bulb turned on! I embossed the background with the same folder as the focal image! I really like how it turned out. TFL!!

5 comments:

  1. This is so amazing! I feel a case coming on! Beautiful work GF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this simple and neat card - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this and TOTALLY going to CASE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I have this folder and have never used it...shh! This is inspiring me to pull it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gasp - this is stunning! The black and white work beautifully and the embossing is to die for. TFS!

    ReplyDelete