Friday, August 11, 2023

Farm Fresh



Supplies: 
Stamps: Stampin' Up Trucking Along
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Seaside Spray
Paper: Gina K white, Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie, and Pebbles Spring Fling 6x6 paper pad
Accessories: Copic markers, Silhouette Studio pumpkins, May Arts Twine, Pickett Fence Blending Brush

Hello Stampers!  I'm back with a card I made for the Free 4 All challenge on Splitcoaststampers:  On the Farm.  I went with the theme of a pumpkin farm.  I started with the truck.  I stamped, colored, and cut it out.  Then I decided I needed some pumpkins for the back of the truck, so I went on Silhouette Studio and I had some pumpkins that I could use.  I added some detail to the pumpkins with a Copic marker.  Then I cut out my focal panel and stamped the sentiment, and did some ink blending for the sky.  On top of the sky I stamped and fussy cut the clouds.  Next I added some May Arts twine, and adhered the truck.  To finish the card I added some layers and adhered them to the card base 4.25 x 4.25.  For the inside I die cut some larger pumpkins an added a strip of the gingham brown paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment