Saturday, August 12, 2023

Sunflower Birthday Wishes



Supplies:
Stamps: Honey Bee Birthday Wishes
Paper: Gina K white and Stampin' Up Basic Black
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Stampin' Up: Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Accessories: Stampin' Up Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks, Studio Katia: Majestic Confetti, Pickett Fence blending brushes, SSS stamp and stencil mat

Hello Stampers!  I am sharing a card that I made for the Freshly Made Sketches Sketch of the Week:
I started my card by stenciling on the sunflowers.  This was my first time using a multi layer stencil.  I enjoyed it, I like the dimension you can create without having to color the image.  After I was done stenciling I found a birthday wishes stamp set that I could put in the middle of the sketch.  For the inside I stenciled another sunflower and stamped a greeting.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Terri

1 comment:

  1. I love the sunflowers! What a wonderful image set for the sketch. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete