Saturday, August 5, 2023

Festive Christmas



 Supplies: 
Stamps: Stampin' Up Trucking Along and Cherish the Season (inside)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Stampin' Up Seaside Spray, Sahara Sand, and Old Olive
Paper: Gina K white, Stampin' Up Old Olive and Basic Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Titanium White Acrylic Ink, Stampin' Up Evergreen Border Punch and Trucking Along Builder Punch, Pickett Fence Blending Brush, My Favorite Things: Stitched Fishtail Sentiment die cut, Stampin' Up Linen Thread and Dimensionals, and White gel pen

Hello Stampers!  Today's card is for the Inspiration Challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  Here is the Inspiration Picture that I found:


For my card I started with the red truck.  I stamped and colored in the red truck and then punched it out.  Next I stamped the tree for the back of the truck and fussy cut it out and adhered it to the truck.  From here I decided to cut out my focal panel.  I stamped the ground under the truck with sahara sand ink.  Then I punched out the Evergreen Tree border punch and added snow with a white gel pen.  I figured out where I was going to put the evergreens and made a mark on the focal panel.  I did this so I knew where to stop blending the sky.  After the sky was blended I used the acrylic paint and a bit of water mixed together and flicked on some snow (I masked off the bottom of the card when I did this.) Next I worked on the sentiment.  I stamped and die cut the sentiment strip, and I added some twine with a bitty bow.  To finish the card I adhered it altogether.  

That's all for now!!  Thanks for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment