Sunday, August 6, 2023

Happy Birthday


Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up: It's Your Birthday, Anthony's Paper Craft: Thinking of You (inside)
Paper: Gina K White and DCWV Metallics Mat Stack (copper)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Spellbinders Cattails Die, Stampin' Up Nature's Thoughts Dies, 1 3/8 in circle punch, 1 1/2 inch circle punch, Dimensionals, May Arts twine

Hello Stampers!  It is Featured Stamper Sunday!  Today's Featured Stamper is Cindy and this is the card I chose from her gallery to CASE.
For my card I die cut the cattails in copper cardstock and adhered it to the decorative rectangle.  (If you have this Spellbinders die cut I would recommend adding a layer of wax paper then your cardstock when you die cut it.  The die pops right out compared to just using cardstock.)  For the strip of paper going across the bottom of the card, I used twine instead.  For the sentiment I used circle elements like she did, but I put them at the top instead.  

Thank you so much for stopping by!  
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment