Sunday, August 20, 2023

Festive Christmas



Supplies: 
Stamps: Stampin' Up Trucking Along, Cherish the Season (inside), and Endless Wishes (inside)
Paper: Gina K White, Stampin' Up Real Red and Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up Pear Pizzazz and Real Red (inside)
Accessories: May Arts Twine, Stampin' Up Snowflake Sky Embossing Folder, Copic Markers

Hello Stampers!  It is my last day of Summer vacation...ugh!  I did have a lot of time in my scrapbook room this summer which I really enjoyed!  Now that school is starting there will be less time to stamp, and I will go back to being a weekend stamper.  Maybe as this busy time of year slows down a bit I will be able to stamp during the week.  Fingers crossed!  For my card today I used the Featured Stamper Sue's card as inspiration for my card:

For my card I changed it to a square card.  I stamped, colored, and fussy cut out the truck.  From there I worked on the focal panel.  I started by stamping the sentiment.   Then I partially embossed the top of the focal panel.  In order to ground the truck I added some twine and a twine bow.  Next I adhered the truck.  Then it was just adding some layers to complete the card.  For the inside I stamped the sentiment and then stamped a couple of snowflakes.  

Before I go I wanted to share about this new grip mat.  I recently picked it up at a scrapbook store and I was able to try it out this week.  This mat fits inside the regular size Misti tool, and it is wonderful.  The grip mat stays in place in your Misti because it has grip on both sides, and you don't have to use the magnets to keep your paper in place.  It simply adheres to the grip mat.  The paper does not move at all as you are stamping.  I was worried that the grip mat would be too sticky and warp the paper as I took it out, but that is not the case at all.  The paper comes off with ease.  

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment