Thursday, August 17, 2023

Wicked Halloween



Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up Happy Scenes and Wonderfully Wicked
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Distress Inks: Carved Pumpkin and Mustard Seed
Paper: Gina K White and Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Stampin' Up Brick and Mortar embossing folder, Hearth and Home Framelits Dies and Trio of Tags Dies, Pickett Fences blending brushes

Hello Stampers!  Today's Ways to Use It challenge on Splitcoaststampers is black cats.  One of the cutest cat stamps I have is from the Stampin' Up Wonderfully Wicked stamp sets, and that is where I started with this card.  I die cut the window frame and put a pieces of paper behind it.  I traced the inside of the window frames so I knew where to stamp the cat and the spider web.  After I stamped these images and let them dry, I erased my pencil lines.  I put it behind the window and I felt like it needed some color.  I blended carved pumpkin into mustard seed to add a glow to the inside of the house.  I adhered the two pieces together and then I went on to the window box.  I die cut some little jack o lanterns and adhered them to the back of the window box, and then I adhered the window box to the window.  Then for the background I embossed it with the brick and mortar embossing folder.  To finish the card I stamped a sentiment and black cat on the inside of the card, and I had a few extra jack o lanterns and adhered them around the sentiment.  And that completes my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment