Monday, January 28, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day

Supplies: Stamps: Meant to Be  Paper: Sending love 6x6 pad, Gina K heavy base weight white, SU real red  Ink: Lawn Fawn lobster  Accessories: Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle die cuts, Lawn Fawn scalloped rectangle die cuts, SU heart punch, dimensionals, black ribbon

Snow Day #2!!!  We are getting a ton of snow here today, so yippee no school for me today.  Love being able to get into my craft room.  This card is for the clean and simple challenge over at SCS.  The challenge was to use 3 different patterns on you CAS card.  I struggle to use patterned paper on my CAS cards, so this was a challenge for me.  I was looking through one of my old sketch magazines and stumbled upon one that would work.  As you can see I used the least amount of patterned paper as I could.  :)  But I do have three patterns!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment