Sunday, January 20, 2019

Spirited Snowman

Supplies: Stamps: Spirited Snowman  Paper: cherry cobbler, Gina K heavy base weight white, and Festive Farmhouse DSP  Ink: Gina K black amalgam ink  Accessories: cherry cobbler ribbon, oval framelits, Sizzix embossing folder, copic markers, dimensionals

I made this card for two challenges.  The first one is The Paper Players, the challenge is a clean and simple "Snowy Day" card.   The second challenge is Freshly Made Sketches.  You can see the sketch here.  I started with the sketch and then decided to use my Spirited Snowman stamp set for the Snowy Day challenge.  My snowman image was a bit large for a square card, so I made it an A2 size card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

6 comments:

  1. That snowman just looks so happy! He makes me smile! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, Terri! I love the mix of patterns and the embossed snowflakes! Your little snow man is adorable! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jolly snowman along with the embossed and patterned paper background combo Terri - super cute! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your snowman totally makes me smile! He looks fabulous paired with the plaid paper! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little guy just makes my face happy and my heart sing! SO CUTE! Perfect for both challenges! So glad you played with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable little snowman, Terri! You can't help but smile when you see this guy doing his happy dance! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete