Sunday, January 27, 2019

Tiger Lilies

Supplies: Stamps: Gina K. Thank You Friend  Ink: Gina K. Amalgam black ink  Paper: Strathmore Bristol watercolor paper and Gina K heavy base weight white  Accessories: SU oval framelits, Papertrey Impression plate linen and canvas, sequins, Zig clean color watercolor markers, black sheer ribbon

Happy Sunday everyone!  I made this card for two challenges.  The first one is the Featured Stamper Challenge.  I chose to case this card: Petunia Spring.  I used tiger lilies instead of petunias, and I added some ribbon and texture to the top layer of the card.  The second challenge I made this for was the Paper Players sketch challenge.  You can check out the challenge here: A Sketch Challenge from Jaydee.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

2 comments:

  1. Stunning....that's all I can say! A CAS wonder! The flowers are so pretty and spring-ish, a perfect pick-me-up for the frigid weather we're having! So happy you shared this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clean and beautiful, Terri! It's absolutely stunning. Your water coloring is perfect. I love all of the sequins. Thank you for sharing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete