Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day

Supplies: Stamps: Meant to Be  Ink: Lawn Fawn lobster  Paper: SU real red, Gina K. heavy base weight white  Accessories: Memory Box Flicker Hearts die cut, Lawn Fawn stitched scalloped borders die cut, gems

I have been at home more than at school this week!  First tons of snow, now frigid temperatures.  I guess it has worked out for me being able to work in my craft room.  With Valentine's Day right around the corner I thought I should try to get those cards done.  My card is pretty clean and simple.  I used the heart die cut as my focal image, added a scalloped border to give the hearts some color, and then added a sentiment.  I feel like something is missing.  I tried adding twine and ribbon, but it just didn't look right.  So I left it off.  
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment