Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Heartfelt Wishes

Supplies: Stamps: Meant to Be and Well Said  Ink: Lawn Fawn  Paper: Gina K white and black onyx  Accesories: MFT scalloped oval, Well Written, Be Mine, black ribbon, dimensionals

Snow Day!!!!  We are at the end of a snow storm here is Wisconsin, and I got to stay home from work today!!!  So I joined the Sketch Challenge over at SCS as my inspiration for today's card.  You can see the sketch here.  I got out some of my new sets from the Occasions catalog.  I am in love with the new Meant to Be and Be Mine sets, they have the cutest hearts!  So I stamped the hearts in rainbow colors, and die cut them.  I lined them up on the black ribbon, and adhered it on top of half of the scalloped oval.  For the sentiment I die cut the word wishes and stamped the word heartfelt.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Terri

1 comment: