Sunday, February 14, 2021

Birthday Wishes


 Supplies: Paper: Gina K white, ColorMates deep tempting tanzanite  Accessories: My Favorite Things BIRTHDAY WISHES Die-Namics MFT1475, Avery Elle wonky stitches die, Copic markers, SU confetti embossing folder

Hello Stampers!  Today on Splitcoaststampers it is the Featured Stamper challenge.  The featured stamper this week is Linda, check out her gallery here.  I chose the following card as inspiration for my card:


For my card I also used a birthday wishes die cut.  I colored mine with Copic markers, and stayed with the blue theme that Linda had on her card.  Then I die cut the wonky frame die, adhered the birthday wishes die cut on it, and then matted it with some blue coordinating cardstock.  For the background I chose to emboss it rather than using patterned papers.  And that completes my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment