Thursday, February 4, 2021

Christmas Wishes

Supplies:  Stamps: Amuse Paper: Gina K white and kraft, SU real red, silver glitter paper Ink: Memento tuxedo black Accessories: SU Snowfall Thinlits Dies, SSS Ho Ho Ho Deer Circle, SU Layering Squares Framelits, googly eyes

Hello Stampers!!  Does this layout look familiar?!  I couldn't resist, I had to make another card using the sketch challenge on SCS.  For this card I die cut the reindeer and then die cut a square around the reindeer.  Next I adhered a scallop square mat to the focal image.  I die cut a red nose and added it to the reindeer and also added googly eyes.  Then I adhered this to a kraft layer, and stamped my sentiment.  To finish the card I die cut a snowflake and background and popped it up on the corner of the square, and adhered the kraft layer to the white card base.

That's all for now!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Terri

 

No comments:

Post a Comment