Sunday, February 7, 2021

Silver and Blue Merry Christmas

Supplies: Stamps: SU Cherish the Season and Ornament Keepsakes Paper: SU balmy blue, GKD white, DCWV silver foil Ink: VersaMark Accessories: silver thread, silver embossing powder, SU Holiday Ornaments Framelits, Gina K Master Layouts 2
Hello Stampers!  Welcome to my new follower!!!  Today is the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  The featured stamper is Jen.  I chose the following card to CASE.

To make my card I started with the ornaments. I embossed them in silver and then used the coordinating die cuts to cut them out.  Then I attached some silver thread to the back of the ornaments.  Next I cut out the white and silver foil layers using Gina K's Master Layouts 2.  I really like the stitched edge that it has.  Then I adhered the ornaments to the white layer, and taped the silver thread to the back of the white layer.  Next I heat embossed the sentiment, and adhered the white layer to the silver mat.  To complete the card I chose to use a blue card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri


 

No comments:

Post a Comment