Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Hello Front Flap Card

Supplies: Stamps: SU Honey Bee Ink: SU daffodil delight and Memento tuxedo black Paper: SU daffodil delight, black, white, Golden Honey Specialty DSP Accessories: SU Detailed Bee Dies, Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder, daffodil delight ribbon, dimensionals, and Copic markers

Hello Stampers!  Today on Splitcoaststampers it is the sketch challenge.  The sketch challenge included a double dare to make a fun fold card, a front flap card.  Here is a tutorial on how to make a front flap card.  And here is a picture of the sketch:

I followed the tutorial to make this card.  I started by embossing my background with a hexagon embossing folder.  Then for the flap I used some DSP.  For the focal image I stamped the bee hive, sentiment, and popped up a bee.  I adhered the focal image with some dimensionals to the flap.  Lastly, I added some daffodil delight ribbon.  This is a fun card to make!!  So glad I tried it.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment