Sunday, February 28, 2021

Exciting News!



Hello Stampers!!  I have been keeping a secret for a few weeks, and I am so excited to share my news!  I have been selected to be one of the Dirty Girls over at Splitcoaststampers!!!!  I am over the moon excited to be a part of this wonderful group of crafters!!

 Supplies: Stamps: Stampendous Holy Family Ink: VersaMark Paper: Park Lane gold foil and Gina K heavy base weight ivory Accesories: Hero Arts Infinity oval dies, Memory Box Pinpoint Snowflake Plate, Stampin Up Wonder of the Season ribbon combo pack, gold embossing powder
This week Gem is the featured stamper over at Splitcoaststampers.  I found this card in her gallery to CASE.

I loved all of the piercing on her card, so I used the Memory Box Pinpoint Snowflake Plate to add piercing to my background.  I changed the orientation of the card to be a top folding card.  For the focal image I also used an oval frame.  I used gold accents to mat the focal image and added some gold cording at the bottom of the card.  My supply of Christmas cards is getting pretty big, soon I will be done!!  That would be a record for me to be done so early with my Christmas cards!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment