Monday, February 15, 2021

Wishing You A Magical Day

Supplies: Stamps: Avery Elle Be a Unicorn Ink: Distress Ink: picked raspberry, spiced marmalade, squeezed lemonade, twisted citron, peacock feathers, wilted violet, VersaFine onyx black Paper: Gina K heavy base weight and Strathmore bristol watercolor paper Accessories: Lawn Fawn silver and white twine, puffy cloud borders, puffy star stackables, Eclipse masking paper, Pentel sunburst silver metallic gel pen, dimensionals, blending brushes, Memento tuxedo black marker

Hello Stampers!  For today's Clean and Simple challenge on Splitcoaststampers the theme is unbelievable or magical.  I thought of this unicorn set right away.  To make the card I started by making a mask for the puffy star.  Then I made a mask using the puffy cloud borders die.  Next I used blending brushes to add rainbow clouds to my star.  Once that was done, I used a stamp a ma jig to stamp on the sentiment.  After this I worked on the unicorn.  I stamped it onto watercolor paper and used the coordinating Distress Inks to watercolor the mane and tail of the unicorn, and then used a silver gel pen to color in the unicorn horn, nose, and hooves.  After this I fussy cut the unicorn and used a Memento tuxedo black marker to trace the edges.  I popped up the unicorn onto the card with some dimensionals.  To complete the card I added some sparkly silver and white twine to the top of the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment