Sunday, February 21, 2021

Have a Happy Day!


 Supplies: Stamps: SU Hey Chick Ink: VersaMark and Memento tuxedo black Paper: Gina K black onyx, kraft, and layering weight white, and Paper Studio red gingham Accessories: Hero Arts Infinity tag dies, Copic markers, gingham ribbon, dimensionals
Hello Stampers!  Today is the featured stamper challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  The featured stamper is Dawn.  This is the card that I used as inspiration for my card.
To make my card I started with a kraft card base.  Then I started to work on the tag.  I stamped and colored the chicken and then die cut the tag.  I added a heat embossed banner for the sentiment, and finished the tag with a gingham bow.  Next I adhered the red gingham paper to the card base, and adhered a black strip of paper.  All that was left was to pop up the tag and this completed my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment