Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Chunky Flower

Supplies: Paper: Gina K layering and heavy base weight white and SU gray Ink: Distress Ink: worn lipstick, spiced marmalade, mustard seed, peacock feathers, wilted violet Accessories: Simon Says Stamp CZ Design: Chunky Flower, SU gray ribbon, metal ribbon slider, sequin

Hello Stampers!  Today is the sketch challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  Here is a picture of the sketch:

To make the card I started by ink blending the rainbow using Distress Inks.  Then I die cut the chunky flower background out of it, and then I die cut the top layer of the chunky flower out of white and adhered it to the background.  I adhered this to the layers, and added some ribbon and that finishes my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment