Sunday, March 14, 2021

Warm Wishes

Supplies: Stamps: SU Winter Wishes Paper: Tim Holtz watercolor paper, Gina K heavy base weight white Ink: Distress Inks: dusty concord, worn lipstick, and tattered rose  Accessories: SU winter wonder embossing folder and sequins
Hello Stampers!  This week's Featured Stamper on Splitcoaststampers is Anna-Karin.  She does a lot of fun techniques!  So I was a bit intimidated because inky techniques often end up in the garbage when I try them.  When I saw this card:

I thought I could try some ink smooshing, but use an embossing folder instead of acetate.  So I used the same color distress inks and inked up my folder.  Then I sprayed it with water.  I used a paint brush to soften the lines of the ink cubes, and ran it through my die cut machine.  I think it turned out OK.  To finish the card I trimmed the focal panel so I could have a white frame, added a sentiment strip, and added some sequins.  

That's all for now!  Thanks for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment