Monday, March 29, 2021

Have a Jawsome Birthday

Supplies:  Stamps: Lawn Fawn Duh Nuh and Year Seven Ink: Memento tuxedo black and VersaFine Clair Nocturne, Distress Inks: salty ocean, peacock feathers, and twisted citron Paper: Gina K heavy base weight white and Hero Arts pitch black Accessories: Lawn Fawn Duh Nuh dies, Copic markers, blending brushes, water spritz bottle

Hello Stampers!  For my card today I am participating in two challenges on Splitcoaststampers.  The first is the clean and simple challenge with a theme of sea creatures, and the second is the featured stamper challenge.  Here is my inspiration card from Francine's gallery:
To make my card I started by blending the background like Francine's card.  I added a little bit of blue to the top of my background in addition to the teal and green colors she used.  To finish the background I spritzed it with some water droplets.  Then I stamped colored and die cut the shark and bubbles.  Next I stamped the greeting using my Misti since the words were from a couple different stamp sets and this helped line the words up correctly.  Then all that was left was to adhere everything together.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment