Monday, March 15, 2021

Happy Easter

Supplies: Stamps: Lawn Fawn Eggstra Special Easter and Happy Everything  Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Distress Ink tumbled glass Paper: Gina K heavy base weight white Accessories:  Copic markers, dimensionals, masking paper, blending brush, My Favorite Things square peek a boo window

Hello Stampers!  Today the Clean and Simple challenge on Splitcoaststampers is the theme: Think Spring.  So I made an Easter card.  The die cut makes this card easy to make!  I cut a panel of white card stock and die cut the peek a boo window.  Then I set the panel on top of the card base and traced the window gently with a pencil.  This helped me know where to stamp the bunny.  After this I erased the pencil marks, colored in the bunny, masked it off, and blended in some tumbled glass for the sky.  To finish the card I stamped the sentiment on the die cut panel and used dimensionals to pop it up.

That's all for now!   Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment