Sunday, March 21, 2021

Joy Fold Poppies

Supplies: Stamps: SU Painted Poppies  Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and VersaMark Paper:  SU gray granite and Gina K heavy base weight white and black onyx Accessories: Copic markers, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, gem, black mini dimensionals

Hello Stampers!  What a beautiful Sunday it is today!!  I should probably be outside taking in the sunshine, but I am in my craft room making a card for the featured stamper challenge!  And doing laundry, dishes, and cleaning! LOL!  This week's featured stamper on Splitcoaststampers is Sandy.  I found this card in her gallery to CASE.

To make my card I followed the Joy Fold tutorial.  I changed the color scheme of my card, used some smaller poppy stamps, and added some ribbon to focal image.  I stamped my background paper instead of using patterned paper.  I also used a butterfly to keep the card closed.  I punched out three butterflies and adhered them together so it would be a stronger closure.  

That's all for now, 
Thanks for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment