Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Double Gate Fold Card

Supplies: Stamps:  Gina K Sketched Wreath Builder Stamp Set Ink: SU old olive Paper: old olive, white, SU Delightful Daisy DSP Accessories: 2 inch and 2 1/4 inch circle punches, linen thread, dimensionals

Hello Stampers! On Splitcoaststampers there is a sketch challenge today.  Here is a picture of it:

And since it is the second Wednesday of the month it is a double dare, to have you try the Double Gate Fold Card.  So I went for the double dare and tried this fun fold card.  I have been thinking Spring with this burst of nice weather here, so I got out my Delightful Daisy DSP and looked for a pattern that would work well for this challenge.  I went with the daisies, and I love on the front how it has a daisy on each side of the flap.  It looks like they are framing my sentiment.  I couldn't have planned for that to happen, I lucked out!  This was a fun and pretty easy fun fold card, I'm glad I tried it out.  It's really all about the paper with this one.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment