Sunday, March 7, 2021

Relax, it's your day!

Supplies: Stamps: Amuse Relax it's your day Paper: sandpaper, ColorMates medium terrific teal, Gina K heavy and layering weight white Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Distress Ink tumbled glass Accessories: SU layering squares framelits dies, SU seasonal layers thinlits dies, Lawn Fawn stitched rectangles, blending brush, stamp a ma jig

Hello Stampers!  Today brings us the featured stamper challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  The featured stamper this week is Kim.  This is the card I chose to CASE.
To make the card I started with a white card base.  Then I adhered the teal layer and stitched white layer to the card base.  For the focal image I die cut the Adirondack chair in white.  Then I die cut the white square, and added some torn sandpaper to the bottom of the square.  For the sky I used a blending brush to add some color for the sky.  Then I was able to adhere the Adirondack chair to the the square piece.  I used liquid adhesive for the bottom of the chair and dimensionals to adhere the top of the chair, because the sandpaper added some dimension to the chair.  Then I die cut the scalloped square and adhered my focal image to it.  To finish the card I stamped my sentiment using a stamp a ma jig.  This was a fun card to make I just love that Adirondack chair die cut!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment