Monday, August 19, 2024

Back to School


 Supplies:
Stamps: Back to School from my stash, SU School Lines
Paper: Gina K Kraft and White, SU Real Red, Pecan Pie, Old Olive
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Real Red and Balmy Blue
Accessories: Papertrey Die, Cuttlebug Die, 1 1/4 Inch Scalloped Circle Punch, Spellbinders Circle Die

Hello Stampers!  The Clean and Simple Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers is: Back to School.  Today was my first day back to school and I had to participate in this challenge!  For my card I die cut the note pad paper and stamped the lines on in Balmy Blue.  I found the Cuttlebug stack of books die and thought it would be perfect for this card.  Then I added the sentiment.  I adhered this to a kraft card base.  

That's all for now!  Thanks for stopping by!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment