Sunday, August 4, 2024

Bright Birthday Wishes



Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted Sweet Little Sentiments and Honey Bee Birthday Wishes
Paper: Gina K White, SU Real Red, Old Olive, and Daffodil Delight
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: SU Hearts and Hugs Dies, Eyelet Embossing Folder, Stylish Shapes Dies, Scalloped Contours Dies, Honey Bee Gems, Dimensionals

Hello Stampers!  I'm here to share a card that I made for the Featured Stamper Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  Here is the card I CASED:

For my card I started with the focal panel, I die cut the scalloped rectangle.  Then I die cut the hearts.  For the flowers I die cut them and added a gem to the center of the flowers.  I stamped the sentiment, die cut it, and popped it up on the focal panel.  To finish the card I adhered the focal panel to the red layer that I had embossed, and then adhered it to the card base.  For the inside, I replicated the scalloped rectangle and hearts, and then added a sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment