Sunday, August 18, 2024

Bird Day


Supplies:
Stamps: SU Bird's Eye View, Stamper's Anonymous Crazy Talk and Mini Bird Crazy and Things
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and VersaMark
Paper: Gina K White and SU Basic Black
Accessories: Gemini Happy Birthday Die, Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Labels Dies, SU Baker's Twine Crushed Curry, Copic Markers, Brutus Monroe Alabaster White Embossing Powder, Masking Paper 

Hello Stampers!  I'm here to share a card that I made for the Featured Stamper Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  Here is the card that I CASED:

For my card I started with the stamping.  I stamped the branch and masked it off to stamp the present and the bird.  Then I stamped the balloon.  Next I colored in the images using Copic markers.  For the balloon string I pierced a hole on the bird wing and in the balloon, and then added the baker's twine through these holes.  To finish the balloon I added a baker's twine bow.  Before I added the sentiment I trimmed down the focal panel to 3 7/8 x 3 7/8.  I added a black mat and adhered this to my card base.  For the sentiment I heat embossed it in white and cut up the words into strips using the sentiment dies.  For the inside I simply completed the sentiment with a large birthday die.

Well it's back to school for me tomorrow! UGH!  I'll be back to being a weekend stamper!  See you next weekend!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment