Monday, August 26, 2024

You Rock


Supplies:
Stamps: Amuse: You Rock and Rock Star
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Gina K White and SU Basic Black and Daffodil Delight
Accessories: SU Labels Aglow Dies, Copic Markers

Hello Stampers!  I have made a clean and simple masculine card for the Clean and Simple challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  For my card I started by cutting a white panel 4x4.  Then I used the Labels Aglow to die cut the shine around this rock star.  Next I used my Stamp a ma Jig to stamp the rock star and sentiment, and I colored in the focal image with Copic markers.  To emphasize the shine around the rock star I added a piece of Daffodil Delight behind the white focal panel.  And to finish the card I adhered this piece to the card base.

That's all for now!  Thanks for stopping by!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment